Friday, January 9, 2015

In What Ways Does Your Main Product Use, Develop Or Challenge Forms And Conventions Of Real Media Products?


( If the embed code is not working, click here to see my reply to the answer )

I HAVE USED
Black and yellow colour schemes, as seen on the Never Mind the Bollocks album by the Sex Pistols for my website, CD and part of my music video where lyrics flash onscreen.
I HAVE DEVELOPED
 I have developed the 'Mask' aesthetic of My Chemcial Romance's Na Na Na video via merchandise on my wedsite representing three masks, which is a reference to the personnas of the band members who cover their faces with paper mache masks in the music video.
I HAVE CHALLENGED the conventions of a punk video by introducing puppet characters as opposed to actual artists. The background for the shed filming was also more similar to Die Antwoord as opposed to Joy Divison or Dead Kennedys

No comments:

Post a Comment